November 9th was my first day back to work after a 12 week maternity leave and not working a total of 5 months if the summer is included. So, I was very apprehensive about starting back to work! I had so many mixed emotions that day. Evie was exactly 3 months old the day I was going back to work. If I had it my way, I would not work at all, but be a full time housewife. Unfortunately, we have to pay the bills, so I have to work. It makes me so sad to leave Evie all day. To cheer myself up I remind myself that I love my profession and my workplace. Also, Evie is in the hands of a loving caring person who treats Evie as her own. Judd and I are so blessed to have Clare, a hardworking family centered person. She has relieved us of so much anxiety. It makes it a lot easier dropping off Evie everyday because I know she is being cared for by someone who truly loves her. Clare is amazing! We don't know what we would do without her!
No comments:
Post a Comment