Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Visit to the Park

spring + bluebonnets + warm weather = perfect day for the park

Judd and I took Evie to Coppell's Andy Brown Park last evening with the primary goal to take pictures in the bluebonnets. Since the bluebonnet is Texas' state flower it is a big deal in Texas to see these flowers every spring. They sprout up in parks, on the side of highways, and open fields. I couldn't wait to get Evie's first picture with the flowers. After we were finished visitng the Bluebonnets, we took Evie to the playground where she went down a slide for the first time. I think I was more excited than she was! We also pushed Evie in the baby swings for a little bit. She was so amazed with hovering over the ground! We all had a great time at the park!



No comments:

Post a Comment