She looked like this most of the day...
Friday, July 5, 2013
Happy 4th of July!
This was the second year that Judd has played with Bluestem at Lake Highlands 4th of July celebration. We arrived early for Judd to do sound check and for Evie to watch the parade. We found a nice shady spot on a grassy hill. Kate and I stayed in the shade while Evie and Grammy sat on the sidewalk to watch the parade. After that we headed up the hill to watch daddy play some music then headed over to the spray ground. AND you guessed it, of course Kate slept mostly the entire time in the sling! I LOVE that thing!!! We got home around noon. Evie went up to her room to change clothes, and she never came downstairs. After 45 minutes I went up there and found her wrapped in a blanket sleeping! That's a sign that she had a great time! She put herself to bed without even being asked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment