Friday, August 2, 2013

Friends in Florida

We made it a point to see some special friends when we were in town. We've known them for a decade or more!!! We can always pick up a conversation like no time has passed with us being apart.

We had a play date at the Greens' house. Evie had a great time playing with Michaela and Everett! It's hard to believe we have been friends with Eliana and Michael for 10 years! My first year of teaching I first met them at a laminating machine at Lakeshore. Little did I know that Eliana was a teacher at my school, and they lived 5 minutes away from us! I'm so glad we have kept in touch.





Less than a year ago I was in Shauna's wedding! Now she has a wonderful bundle of joy, Owen, who is 8 weeks younger than Katy. Judd and I have been friends with Shauna since college. I wish we could hang out more often!

We had some down time between visiting friends, so we took Evie to a shopping center that has fountains for kids to enjoy. Evie had a great time. The rain clouds that loomed overhead made for good shade and cooler temps! As you can see in the pics, Evie made some friends. They had a group hug. Evie makes friends wherever she goes. She's not afraid to strike up a conversation. I hope she will always have that gift!







No comments:

Post a Comment