This past weekend Judd and I spent the afternoon at the Fort Worth Rodeo and then stuffed ourselves at Joe T. Garcia's. Our friends, Reagan and Ashley, gave our group of us tickets to the rodeo. Reagan used to rope calves in college, so he likes to teach us about the sport. We had great fun watching cowboys' bodies fling around like rag dolls. Such a crazy sport! After the rodeo, we all feasted on mouth watering Mexican food at Joe T. Garcia's, a hot spot for family style dining and super potent margaritas. This visit, I couldn't partake in the margarita drinking, but I plan on having a celebration margarita at Joe T.'s once the baby is born!




A year and a half ago the same group of us gorged ourselves at Joe T. Garcia's for Judd and Reagan's birthday. Later that night we danced at Billy Bob's Honky-Tonk.




Jennifer & Judd
ReplyDeleteIt gives John and I great pleasure to know you have such wonderful friends! Love the color of you hair. Give Wilson a hug and kiss.
Mom