Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Baby Gadgets

With several friends just having babies or getting ready to have babies, I have realized I know nothing about the latest baby gadgets out there. My latest shocker happened when I learned about the "Symmetry Sleep System" that helps ensure your baby's head doesn't develop a flat spot. If you read the fine print, you will notice this system even has a special caliper to measure your baby's head. I really never even thought of such a system. Judd and I haven't even set foot in Babies R Us yet, and when we do I am sure we will feel very overwhelmed. Pretty soon we are going to plunge into the world of baby. We have lots of research to do!

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't you just let the baby sleep in a weightless vacuum chamber? If it's not broken,
    don't fix it.

    ReplyDelete