Like most pregnant girls my age, I have heard horror stories about the moo-moo clothing selections and granny panties that expectant mothers of the past had to put up with for 9 months. Luckily, I have avoided the fashion emergencies that our mothers' once endured. Unfortunately, I will not be able to avoid the granny support stockings! My spider veins are overtaking my ankles. I look battered and bruised! They're just broken veins and not bruises! Anyway, I ordered for the first time ever a pair of support stockings. Maybe they will slow down the blue and purple scribbles from appearing all over my ankles and calves. I'm too young to have blue legs!



Big Belly
If you see me on a regular basis or have seen pictures, you have probably observed that I started showing quite early in the game. Today the doctor measured my uterus and it is half way between my belly button and ribcage! For 5 months along, that is a little larger than usual. All is well and no my due date was not moved. My petite frame is the main reason for the advanced measurements. The placement of the placenta and baby can influence the measurements as well. So please don't ask "Are you sure you aren't having twins?" The answer is NO! Just a tip, don't ever ask a pregnant woman that question. Believe me, if I was having twins, people would know right away. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment