Friday, September 18, 2009

A Day of Visitors

We had quite a busy day of visitors this past Wednesday. It started with company from Asher and Rachel Knight. I can't believe how big Asher is getting. He's 5 months old and so curious! He loves to reach for everything and stand by using tables or chairs for balance. Asher was so excited to see Evie. He couldn't wait to touch her. He also eagerly greeted Wilson, even grabbed a hold of Wilson's ear and beard. Luckily, Wilson just let out a little squeal and didn't hurt Asher for grabbing him.





Later that afternoon my friend and coworker, Joanna and her son Pierce, dropped by with dinner. Pierce is 10 months old and crawled all over the house! He was quite the busy body, reaching for remote controls and magazines on the coffee table. I guess I got a preview of how I will need to baby proof the living room!

No comments:

Post a Comment