Sunday, September 13, 2009

First Night in the Crib

Evie has been sleeping in her bassinet Pack n' Play in our bedroom since she came home. Recently, I've become very anxious to have her sleep in her crib upstairs, but was hesitant because it was UPSTAIRS and our bedroom is downstairs. Well, last night we gave it a try. We hooked up the camera monitor above her crib, and at 8:00 put her down in her crib for the first time. It went very well. Evie fell asleep in about 15 minutes with minimal fussing. Judd and I kept an eye on her with the awesome night vision monitor we have. At quarter to eleven, I woke up Evie for one last feeding of the night, and she feel asleep again with minimal fussing. She slept very soundly until 3:00 am and 6:30 am when she woke for feedings. I would say it was a great success! Yay, we have our bedroom back and YAY, Evie is sleeping in her nursery!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment