Evie and I took it low key today. First thing in the morning she wanted to color, in fact, she nibbled on her breakfast. She was ready to play! Since I had all day on my hands, I decided to use my bread machine. I ended up making French Baguettes. The recipe called for very few ingredients. I think they turned out pretty good considering it was my first time, and I never have any luck with yeast breads. Once Judd got home, we went out for a quick burger at Mooyah. It was really nice to get out of the house. Evie has thrilled too! The roads are still a mess. Once we got home from dinner, Evie immediately went to the stairs and said, "nigh nigh." Some nights she's so tired she insists on going to bed. After a quick bath and snuggle with daddy, she did go to bed. What to do tomorrow?
She brings home coloring pages from school all the time.
They barely have any coloring marks on them, so I saved them for times like this.
The finished product!
Of course she picked out this page on her own.
She LOVES brushing her teeth.
Beep Beep!
"Cheese" smile
Having a snack while reading over recipes.
Notice her bracelets? Looks like she got into my jewelry drawer.
The gold bracelet was given to me by a student who visited India this past summer.
They're the perfect size for Evie.
Homemade French Baguettes
They are a little deformed, but they taste GOOD!
Our icy sidewalk
Our icy road
ICE
No comments:
Post a Comment