Saturday, May 31, 2014

A Taste of Bliss

Today the kids and I headed to Coppell Farmer's Market to buy some peaches and to play int he new water feature and playground! Coppell has done a mighty fine job! The new market is gorgeous. Tall San Francisco type houses line the roads. Family flock from merchant to merchant. Kids play in the water and take a break to eat a freshly baked scone or bight into a juicy peach fresh from the farm. LOVE.

Right as we walked up to the fountains, I was surprised (but not surprised) to see some friends! Across the way, I saw my neighbor! It's great being connected in a community!


















Later in the day, Evie got a hair cut. She requested a bob. I obliged. Sniff, sniff. She hates getting her hair brushed, so it's probably for the better!

After that we picked out fabric for Evie's birthday dress. I can say that maybe we were on the go a lithe too much today! While I was putting Katy to bed, Evie and I had an argument. She walked away slamming the door and went to her room. I went to check on her, and she was asleep. Love her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment