Sunday, May 11, 2014

Twelve Months and Mother's Day

Katy's first birthday was on Mother's Day!!! I don't think it gets any better than that. We were so happy to celebrate her and the gift of children that made me a mother! We spent the morning at church. The 3's and 4's sang two songs on stage for the moms. Then Pastor Doug showed the kids the new baptismal. One can now get dunked or sprinkled! Lol. Then all of the child walked through the sanctuary and handed out roses to all moms. It was really sweet! To top it off, I was also Evie's sunday school teacher that day. It was a wonderful day with the ones I love the most.

A huge milestone is that Katy started walking one week before she turned 12 months!  

                                     






After church we ate lunch, then went home to sing happy birthday, eat cake, and open presents. Katy enjoyed the cake, but overall she is not really into "flour" products. She had fun playing with it. I don't think she actually ate that much. Evie had a great time helping Katy open presents. I think Evie felt like it was her birthday too, sweet girl.














No comments:

Post a Comment